Shipping Costs for US
- FREE Ground Shipping on order over $49
- Shipping on orders that do not qualify for free shipping is $8.50 flat rate
- Please contact us if you are from Canada and are interested in placing an order.
- We are not guaranteed promised delivery dates over the border. Delivery carriers are in no control over how long customs takes to approve the package.
- We are not responsible for hidden fees to receive the package upon delivery.
The Knob Shop uses the United States Postal Service (USPS) to ship all items. Sometimes UPS and FexEx is used depending on the package size. All shipping times are shown in business days (Monday-Friday, excluding weekends and holidays). Shipping times are subject to the carrier's cut-off time and are dependent on warehouse turnaround.
- Standard Ground Shipping: 2-5 business days
- Some delays may happen due to low employment at warehouses, misplaced package, weather conditions, etc... please allow additional days if necessary
- Please note that as of October 2021, the USPS guarantee delivery date has been removed until further notice due to shipping delays via air travel (and other variables) are out of their control.
- Check the tracking number that is provided for up-to-date tracking.
The Knob Shop allows supplier companies to drop ship items if we do not have stock in the warehouse or if the package quantity/weight exceeds what we can do ourselves.
Your order can be shipped to any address in the United States including Alaska and Hawaii. Unfortunately, we do not ship internationally except to Canada.
If you are from Canada, please contact us for further information.
Shipping and Order Confirmations
You will receive an email order confirmation after your order has been placed and another when the order has been shipped. Tracking numbers will be provided to email attached to the order.
If Your Product Tracking is Marked Delivered but You Did Not Receive it
If your package is marked delivered in your tracking but you did not receive the package, please wait 2-3 more days just in case the carrier had the wrong button marked on their tracking machine. It is a very common mistake.
Unfortunately, we have no control once the package is taken by the carrier. If your package still does not turn up, go to your local post office with your tracking number and tell them the situation. They will be able to see who marked it delivered and exactly what happened. We are unable to do that on our end.
If Your Product Is Damaged or Missing During Transit
If you notice damage while the carrier is on site, DO NOT take possession of the damaged product(s). Instead, take a picture of the damage, gather copies of the paperwork from the carrier (if possible), and refuse delivery. Next, contact us directly so we know the situation and assist in the next steps.
If you notice damage after delivery (concealed damage), or notice items missing because the box was damaged or broken, take pictures of the damaged package. KEEP THE DAMAGED BOX! Next, take the damaged box, all items that were in the box, and your invoice from us (there should be one in the box and in your email) to your local post office for inspection. If the inspection is passed, they will assist on how to be reimbursed for the items.
- If a claim is filed because some or all of the contents are missing or damaged, the addressee must retain the mailing container, including any damaged articles, all packaging and any contents received. Reference Domestic Mail Manual Section 609.2.0
- The amount claimed must be supported by acceptable proof of value such as a dated sales receipt, credit car statement, proof of completed Internet payment transaction or paid invoice.
Unfortunately, we are no longer responsible for the package once it has entered the tracking system.
We all make mistakes sometimes. If you are missing items upon receiving your package, please recount how many you received compared to the invoice. If you confirmed that you are missing items, please contact us via contact form, email or phone call so we can fix the issue.
Not Enough Stock and Large Quantity Orders
If we do not have enough stock or you are wanting to place a large quantity order, please contact us directly.
Providing the Correct Delivery Address
Please make sure you provide the correct delivery address when placing your order. If the package is undeliverable or is delivered to the wrong address that you provided, you will have to pay additional shipping for a new label.