10% Off all Belwith Keeler

with code BK10off

3" Cabinet Pulls

Browse our selection of 3" cabinet pulls here! This can be described at 3 inch hole centers or 76mm center to center holes and the term pulls is a widely used to describe any piece of cabinet hardware that has 2 mounting holes. Multiple phrases can include: handle pulls, cup pulls, drawer pulls, arch pulls, wire pulls, bar pulls, kitchen drawer pulls, bathroom drawer pulls, bin pulls, kitchen cabinet pulls, etc... Hopefully that clears up some confusion. Be sure to measure your pre-existing holes before ordering!